Pages

Steve Jobs Three Stories Speech at Stanford University



Steve Jobs in 2005 at Stanford University students participated in a graduation ceremony and a famous speech where he did.

Orange Description : translation of the speech by Orange and unfortunately not the case for multiple copying , we were unable to find the original source translator . So we just modify it :

I 'm so glad your graduation ceremony at one of the best universities in the world am I reading lessons . I 'm not never graduated from college . Today I want to tell you my story . Not too long and has three stories .

The first story related events seemingly irrelevant life :
Reed College after six months from the start of my university degree but I quit about a year and a half after leaving school went to college and I now want to tell you that staring at me because I quit school . I began the struggle of life before birth . He strongly believed that a college education should be adopted to a family with me and everything was ready .

This way , the current parent I received a phone midnight whether they want me or not and they must be adopted . My biological mother later found out that my mother never graduated from college yet my father has never completed high school . My mother refused to sign the documents related to the adoption until they promised me that when I grew up I could send you to college .

six months, I realized that my university does not have much benefit .

I was a bit scared at first but now that I 'm looking at one of the best decisions of my life . The moment I leave school I would rather take classes that did not interest them start things I really loved him . Life at that time was not so easy for me . I and a friend slept on the floor in my room . Empty cans of Pepsi for five cents, after which they would buy food .

Sometimes I would walk the seven miles of free food to eat in church . I loved cuisine . Because of my curiosity and ambiguity Drvnyam in a way that I will become an invaluable experience . Reed College at that time was one of the best in the country Tlymhay calligraphy . All posters calligraphy was a very fine line , and the University of dropouts was my routine , I took calligraphy classes .

Their style is very interesting , beautiful, art history , and I enjoyed it . Mac was the first computer with beautiful art computer fonts .

If I had not taken the time classes calligraphy fonts Mc Henry now had no time . Also, because of the Windows copy Mac , PC font was probably no . Well see when one looks at the future may influence events not known , but it looks at the past to understand the relationship between these events . It does not teach you a thing to have faith , to Shjattan , the destiny , your life or anything else. This is something that has never disappointed me and has created a lot of changes in my life .

My second story is about love and failure :
I 'm happy with the things I loved him very soon find out .

Our most interesting creature we launch ourselves ; Macs. A year after becoming the board of Apple Macintosh when I was thirty , I just dismissed me from the company . How can one person be fired from the company itself is established ? Very simple. The company had grown and we had a good ability to run enterprise that we thought would be hired .

I feel that I have lost all my achievements . I did not know what should I do about a few months . I officially had failed and it was not my place in Silicon Valley , but I've got a feeling began to grow . I loved him and what feeling that Apple did not really change . Starting to feel again.

Maybe I did not notice it when fired from Apple was one of the best events of my life . Success heavy style was replaced by a fresh start and I was completely free . That period of my life was full of creativity . Over the next five years , I founded a company named NeXT another company named Pixar , and I met a wonderful woman who I later married her .

Pixar computer animation tools to the world's first story in my name , which is now the most successful animation studio in the world to create one. An extraordinary course of events , Apple bought NeXT , and it made ​​me go back to Apple , and the technology developed at NeXT , Apple created a revolution . I 'm Lauren began life very well .

If I was not fired from Apple, perhaps none of this would not have happened . It was like a bitter medicine to give a patient but the patient really needs . Sometimes life is like a rock in your head fatally But you do not lose your faith . I 'm sure that was the only thing in my life, I was always in motion that I would do something that I really love .

My third story is about death :


Each time the answer is no I understand I need to change in my life .

About a year ago my doctor that I have cancer . I was examined for seven hours and thirty minutes that morning and I was diagnosed with a tumor in his pancreas . I do not even know what a pancreas and anywhere there are people , but the doctors told me this type of cancer is untreatable , and I 'm not more than three months to live . The doctor advised me to go home and make things the way I do . By this he is ready to die and I was going to say things about ten years after I tell my children to remind them to do in three months .

This means that we have to say goodbye . I was diagnosed with it all day and evening on my buckle, I did experiment Optics . They had an endoscope down my Hlqm Mdham that was passed and entered Lvzalmdham . My wife said that when Dr. samples under a microscope involuntarily he starts to cry

Because he said that it is one of the rarest specimens of pancreatic cancer is treatable . Death is a fact of life , intelligent and helpful . No one likes to die even those who want to die and enter Paradise . However, death is a common fact of life for all of us .

Maybe death is the best invention of life as an agent of change and transformation. Old extermination allay the way will open . Remember that your time is limited , so do not waste your time with the rest of life rather than life .



Pvlvrayd camera was right . Maybe something like Google now but thirty-five years before Google existed .

In the middle seventies, they were published in the latest issue of Full Catalogue ground . When I was your age , and it is now on the cover of their latest issue was a photograph of an early morning in a rural mountain . Of the kind which you may have to walk like a mountain . It was written following picture :

stay hungry stay foolish

It was their farewell message when the last issue was published

stay hungry stay foolish

It is a dream that I had about myself and now is the time for you and I hope your graduation